The Forker

slightly less ephemeral than the meal itself

Friday, July 27, 2007





Here are some ribs my brother made. He boiled them in beer with other mysterious stuff (his secret recipe). He made his own bbq sauce and the ribs rested in it over night before grilling. He was a little nervous about the outcome but they were great.


Sweet, sweet LI corn and a new comer to the Kelemen Ziff household...The Butter Boy. It was purchased in Maine by Leslie. You put butter in it and you can butter up your corn.


Classically delicious tarts by Stephen Kelemen. The best crust you ever tasted and with fresh berries and perserves.
We had the ribs and corn for lunch and the tarts for dinner. Then we turn off the lights for a game of Sardines. I love summer!

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger hozzlefish said...

Those ribs look totally legitimate. That butter boy on the other hand looks and sounds like a sex toy of the Marlon Brando, Last Tango in Paris variety.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger marc said...

You're really killing me with all these amazing fruit tarts you're posting. It's obvious to me that I'm lacking fruit tarts in my diet this summer.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger CLK 123 said...

The butter boy is NOT a sex toy when shot at the lunch table. He turns into a sex toy (like Showtime turns into soft core) after dark.
And Marc I don't know much about you but what I do know is, you need more fruit tarts in your diet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home