The Forker

slightly less ephemeral than the meal itself

Wednesday, June 06, 2007



Have I mentioned lately that I bought a food dehydrator? It sat in our living room for over two months, but finally Leslie Hermanson came over and we moved it into the kitchen and dehydrated some bananas. They were chewy, not crisp, but I found them to be delicious. I bought the food dehydrator because I was inspired by this woman, with whom I dined in Colorado. She is featured as a soap user in the film, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox. You may remember her as the one who used to live in a teepee in the Ozarks.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger CLK 123 said...

oh that looks like fun.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger hozzlefish said...

it was in the living room for 4 months. and, i moved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home