The Forker

slightly less ephemeral than the meal itself

Wednesday, October 24, 2007



Good morning Forkers.
I just wanted to share my breakfast this morning.
Greek yogurt (I like the 0 fat kind), sliced strawberries (yes they are from Chile but I was in the mood for strawberries), sliced almonds and a drizzling of honey.
Clearly this isn't that extravagant but it is just so good I had to share with you.
I took this pic with my phone and I'm eating at work so yes that is my calendar underneath my plastic bowl.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite post. So simple. And the glimpse into the workaday is like the begining of a book you know you're gonna like. Who knows what'll happen there at that desk after that breakfast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home