The Forker

slightly less ephemeral than the meal itself

Thursday, April 12, 2007



We had Easter Ham, Easter Lamb, Easter Fava Beans, and Easter biscuits at Tina and Marc's house. There were almost 20 people there and it was a mighty feast. Toward the end of the party, when Matt was in a white van on the street smoking hash, I found a cozy place in the bedroom and "surfed the internet."



I ate three pieces of Easter Coconut cake. I even took some home. But I felt guilty and threw them away the next morning. You have to draw the line somewhere.

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger CLK 123 said...

I would love some cake right now!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger hozzlefish said...

When someone has both hash and a van -- you do what you're told.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger CLK 123 said...

clearly, hozzlefish

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

every time I look at this posting...I want some cake and to go in a van.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home