The Forker

slightly less ephemeral than the meal itself

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


As of Monday the 26th, I have entered into my third year of marriage. To commemorate the occasion, I intended to suprise the husband with a sweet picnic in the park. Between the heat and some sickliness, the picnic was diverted indoors and we ended up with a nice little air-conditioned picnic. The best part was the champagne. I cheated and bought some sides from Whole Foods which were SUBPAR. These accompanied fishcakes.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger homestyle said...

Miss Whisk, did you know that we have been making fish cakes lately too? where did you get your inspiration? we saw the recipe in saveur...

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger misswhisk said...

Homeystyle, I am absolutely loving the fishcakes. I don't believe I consulted a recipe, instead opting for a very guesstimate mixture of onion, celery, egg, parsley, and mayo to add to the already fairly seasoned fish (leftover from fish seen in earlier post). Yum. It's 9am and I can't say I'd refuse a nicely done fishcake, even at this early hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home